Thursday, October 1, 2009

Project Infinity: Becoming my own 10s

Well I guess it's time for me to grow up and stop being a douche bag. I've working too much on PUA, the marketing aspect. Not the actual product, me. Since I've always wanted to be a man who have passion in life, enjoying every moment and have the least regret. Now I decide I am going to be him. Of course my PUA journey is not going to end just like that. But there will be many other stuff that I would like to work on. Just a quick flash:

1. Healthy diet
2. Muscular body aka sexy asian.
3. Awesome group of friends
4. Be the party ass for real
5. Adventure and travel
6. Academic success
7. Get that promoter job
8. Become NLP practitioner

Something like this. I just figured, rather than spending a lot of time trying to pretend to be an awesome person. Why not I just become that person? Less time spent, no need to think about how an awesome person will think, because I am the awesome person. Less fakes, less lie, more hot woman.

Btw, I just found a new passion. I think I am always interested in knowing people, so I decide to start reading biography of random people. Because of my friends' recommendation, I decide to take a look at Beethoven first, I guess this guy must have something really cool or else he won't be able to have such passion to write a while symphony when he is deaf. Gonna be exciting.

Rock on fellas. Zhu's is officially in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment